It’s been a while since I have written a relationship article..so here goes…B
If you have not been feeling loved lately, and your man’s behaviour has changed towards you lately, making you think that may be he does not love you anymore. If you are losing sleep over how your man is behaving then you need to read the ten signs below that show that he is no longer in love with you:
1. He has stopped calling you the endearing names he once called you – sweetie, honey, darling, baby, boo, etc.
2. He complains when you try to be affectionate to him. If you are sitting on the coach and you try to massage his neck or back, he tells you to stop because he is uncomfortable, or just wants you to give him some elbow room.
3. He tells you mean things that hurt your feeling in the name of trying to tell you the truth. For example, he will tell you that you are overweight and that you should try to lose weight.
4. He flirts with other girls right in your presence, and when you complain he tells you to do something about it if you don’t like how he is behaving.
5. He no longer tells you about how his day went. He does not talk to you as much as he used to in the past.
6. He goes out with his friends on weekends and never bothers to invite you.
7. He suddenly starts calling you another woman’s name – probably the woman he is now involved with – and does not apologize to you.
8. He stays out late and does not bother to explain to you where he has gone and why his coming home late.
9. He gets very angry when you accuse him of having an affair. He gets very defensive and starts shouting at you.
10. He never seems to understand why you are complaining that his behaviour toward you has changed.
If your man is acting like he no longer loves you and you have noticed that his behaviour towards you has drastically changed, chances are that he may be falling out of love with you. And if that is the case, don’t try to get him to do what he does not want to do – like staying in a relationship with. If you have told him that you don’t like the way he is treating you and he does not appear to be interested in changing his ways, then your man probably wants to move on. If that is what he wants, let him move on so that you can make room for a man that will derive joy in fulfilling your heart’s romantic desires.